Living the dream #wonderfulme #retreatinbali #yoga
Wonderful Me Yoga Retreat Bali
22nd – 29th Sept 2018
Tired of putting yourself to the back of the queue?
Give yourself a gift this year and you will leave Bali feeling lighter, ready, inspired, full of life and love to give.
Fall in love with looking after yourself in the stunning location of Bali for a 6 nights, 7 day retreat. Imagine a 7 day journey in a magical, tropical island paradise where you can immerse yourself in yoga and an adventure of self-discovery. This retreat is all about empowering you to love yourself as you are. Away from the stresses of every-day life you will be in the ideal place to un-plug, slow down, focus on your well-being and trying new things. Wonderful Me is suitable for a group of friends or to come alone and make new ones.
There will be an array of activities on offer; daily yoga & meditation, Wonderful Me Well-being Workshops facilitated by highly trained professionals, surfing on one of the top rated beaches in Bali, try an aqua class and trapeze yoga, as well as pampering ourselves with massages and scrumptious food prepared with love.
Please note that spaces are extremely limited, 8 in total. If you are interested in coming then contact us asap to avoid disappointment. If you are interested or have any questions then, email us at email@example.com or call Lorna on 07797772593.
The venue is located a short ride from Seminyak, out of the hustle and bustle and in the blissful area of Berawa, Canguu. Only a 10 minutes walk from the beach with a laid back atmosphere it is somewhere you can really relax and unwind. This is a truly magical part of Bali that makes it one of the best for retreats as it combines organic cafes, juice bars and trendy boutique bars with rice paddies and village people.
· 6 nights private accommodation for our group only in a Burmese style Joglo overlooking our own private pool. We will be taking over the whole of the facilities for the week enabling us to create the ultimate sanctuary for women. The shared rooms are all en- suite.
· 6 yummy breakfast, lunch and dinners with a variety of Indonesian and western dishes included. Vegetarian & vegan options *please specify when booking if you have any dietary requirements
· 6 Yoga classes to include, 3 morning flow sessions to gently awaken and energise the body, 1 evening relaxing flow session to wind down and allow the body to relax
· 2 trapeze yoga classes – increasing space in the spine, having fun and trying some funky new poses
· An amazing excursion to take in the must see sights of Bali including the Burmese fire dancers, a picturesque waterfall and Tanah Lot Temple
· A de-stress back neck & shoulder massage
· Optional extra - an afternoon of surfing instruction on one of the top ten rated surfing beaches in Bali
· 4 Wonderful Me Workshops – these are sessions are created to sooth your soul and increase your sense of well-being to create the life of your dreams.
· Daily guided evening meditation in secluded settings, using with essential oils
· 3 delicious meals per day, having a different Indonesian meal every evening from around the Archipolargo. Drinks including herbal teas, coffee from the barista, healthy juices, coconut water to quench your thirst. *Alternative dietary requirements can be catered for please let us know at the time of booking
· Goodie bag with refillable water bottles, lavender eye pillow, a keepsake Wonderful Me t-shirt & a Burmese sarong * please indicate size at time of booking
· Daily free time to spend as you choose, you might want to relax by the pool, spend time journaling, take a nap or a walk to the beach.
And of course there will be plenty of fun, smiles and laughter…..
The price of this incredible trip is amazing value at the early bird price of £995.00. To receive this discounted price, the payment must be paid in full by 15th June. Alternatively, the price will be £1145.00.
A deposit of £200 is required to reserve your space, paid by bank transfer. Deposits are non-refundable. A further £200 is required by 30th April. The remaining payment can be paid by payment plan via bank transfer or credit card before in full by 15th June for early bird price or by 1st August 2018 for full price.
Bank transfer for the remaining amount
Pay monthly instalments by direct debit
If you are interested or have any questions then, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorna on 07797772593 and we will provide you with further information. Please note that the spaces are limited to a maximum of 8 so if you are interested in joining us then contact us asap to avoid disappointment.
What’s not included
Flights, airport transfers, travel insurance, medical insurance (recommended), spa treatments & other activities (such as any additional excursions or activities not listed), alcoholic drinks
An example of daily activities – full schedule available upon enquiry
*All activities are included and also optional
7.30 –Rise & Shine
8.00 - 9.00: Trapeze Yoga
10.00 -11.30: Wonderful Me Workshop
14.00 – 18.00 Free-time & massages
18.00: Guided meditation yoga nidra
18.30: Delicious Indonesian Dinner
19.30: Evening chats and chill
GROUP MEET UP – We will organise an optional group meeting for everyone who is coming to this retreat. This will give you a chance to meet each other prior to the trip, perhaps share flights together and so on. We will also set up a group Facebook page for those coming, so you can also connect with each other this way.
Conditions of payment – terms and conditions
Once deposit is made you have agreed to these terms and conditions
Deposits are non-refundable.
Once your deposit has been received your place will be secured.
£400 is required to be paid by 30th April 2018
Payment should be made in full by 15th June for early bird or alternatively all payments by 1st August
· If you need to cancel, we will seek to find someone to fill your space. If we fill your space a full refund less £400 will be paid back to you. If we are unable to fill your space we will not be able to refund you.
· If you have any current medical conditions, you may wish to seek advice from your medical practitioner before booking your space